Blemishes are problems on skin such as dark spots, acne-marks and pigmentation marks. Normally, oil and stress are the main causes of blemishes.
Blemishes can appear in any part of the body but face, back, shoulders and neck are the most popular areas that blemishes are present.
Now, there are a number of natural home methods to deal with blemishes and here are the top six remedies to eliminate blemishes which you should follow:
Garlic consists of two kinds of properties namely antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help get rid of itch very well. In addition, garlic also can help blur bruise, detoxify and lighten your skin. That is why garlic is one of the most perfect home remedies for blemishes.
If there are more familiar spice free in the kitchen, garlic can enhance effectively in treatment for blemishes and acne.
How to use:
- Place directly raw and fresh garlic after clearing out its peel on affected area.
- Slightly massage the skin and then wash it off with clean water.
- Pustules will be increased after you apply this method.
Another way is that you can also extract juice from garlic and then rub directly on your skin. Your skin will absorb aqueous of garlic better and help eliminate pores and lighten your skin. Moreover, the method for blemish using garlic may prevent itching skin.
2. Fuller’s Earth
Fuller’s earth is widely called as multani mitti, is wonderful choice for exfoliating your skin to clear out dead skin cells and eliminate blemishes. It also help absorb excess oil and bright your skin.
How to apply:
- Create a smooth paste by combining the equal parts of green tea, cucumber juice, rose water, and lemon juice with two tablespoons of fuller’s earth. Put it on the affected areas, leave it sit at least 15 minutes before wiping it off.
- Alternatively, you can also create a mix by adding one teaspoon of sandalwood powder and tomato juice in two teaspoons of fuller’s earth and you will get a smooth paste. Apply it evenly on skin, and wait for it for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
Reapply one of these ways at least twice a week until you see positive results.
Papaya is one of the most effective and natural remedies can help you get rid of blemishes. With the high amount of vitamins, papaya is great fruit for your health. Consuming papaya can not only support your vision and skin but also eliminate pimples. So, apply papaya as one of home treatments for blemishes is more popular.
How to use:
- Create a mask from papaya by using peeled papaya, grind it and then combine with the equal part of wheat flour, honey and milk to get form of paste.
- Apply this mix on the affected areas before going to sleep, let it sit on 20 to 30 minutes to remove acne and blemishes and improve your skin. Repeat this daily for several weeks or until you get encouraging results.
Lemon and lemon juice works as two of the most common remedies on how to eliminate blemishes. The lemon juice can provide wonder because the effect of lightening skin, removing dark spots and the hyperpigmentation for the effect of bleaching.
How to use:
- Create a mix by attar and lemon juice.
- Add a half can of yogurt into this mix to get an anti-acne paste.
- Place directly this on your skin.
- Wait for it about 30 minutes to let your skin absorb extraction from the mix better and then rinse it off with clean water.
This remedy can make blemishes fade away and your skin clean.
The carrot is rich in nutrients which can help prevent heart attack, cancer, stroke and so on. In addition, with the high amount of vitamin A that is present in carrots supporting protect cuticles on skin, help the new tissue cells to develop and fight against rays. The presence of vitamin C in carrots can rejuvenate skin, open astringent pores, kill bacteria and fight against inflammation.
How to use:
– The simplest way is eat carrots routine along with other foods, this will help get rid of different types of problems related to skin, consisting of acne and blemishes.
– Meanwhile, you can drink carrot juice, and place the pulp of carrots directly on your skin. Blemishes and acne will disappear immediately.
Cucumber is considered as one of the effective remedies to eliminate blemishes due to its effects of fresh. You can eat or apply cucumber on the affected areas by using several times per day without worrying about negative effects.
How to use:
- Cut a fresh cucumber into thin slices and put them on your skin and let it sit for 30 minutes before washing with clean water.
- Another way is you can rub directly cucumber juice on your skin from one to two times daily after your face is washed.
- Alternatively, create a mix by a small cucumber and two teaspoons of oatmeal. Combine about one teaspoon of this with a spoon of yogurt and place on affected skin, wait for 30 minutes, remove this mask and clear it out with water.
How To Get Rid of Blemishes ( Info-graphic)